Setting and Reaching Your Weight Loss Goals !

Setting and Reaching Your Weight Loss Goals !
The issue with people who would like to lose weight is that they are excessively ambitious. This hope to drop off/lose a big amount of weight wich can only result to giving up early and big letdowns.


When we talk about setting weight loss goals,first you'll have to begin by making a long term primary goal. Every primary goal you set should have mini-goals inside it. This will keep you driven and will function as a bar-o-meter to your progression.



Here's an example of weight loss goal designing.The Primary goal can be turned into small goals, then once more into a smaller goals which are synchronic and simple to achieve.

Primary Goal:  Lose sufficient weight so I can wear                         my old pants within the next 6 months.

Small Goal  N°1 : Minimize the quantity of food I consume.



  • Goal #1a: Lessen the amount of junk food. Do not over-size it anymore. Order the little fries rather than the big fries. Order the small burger and chew it slowly.   

       

  • Goal #1b: Instead of Soda,drink water or lemonade.



  • Goal #1c: When heading to a restaurant, eat only until I'm no more hungry, and take the rest of the food home to eat it the following day.



Small Goal  N°2 : Try to work out more.



  • Goal #2a: Use the steps at a shopping center or at work, besides taking always the elevator.



  • Goal #2b: Park a few parking points further away when heading to the grocery store.



  • Goal #2c: Whenever I get out from lying down on a sofa or of the bed, I'll do some 2 to 3 mini sit-ups to lift myself up.



Small Goal  N°3 : Keep an eye on what I eat.



  • Goal #3a: Start calculating the total calories I consume by writing the totals in a weight loss journal.



  • Goal #3b: Assure that I shorten my total fat or cholesterol consumption to not go beyond the amount listed in the nutritional facts on the label of every food product.


No comments:

Post a Comment